Friday, January 6, 2012

Confessional

I'm not catholic so I don't get to publicly confess very often. Here goes.

So far in 2012, the latest I've stayed up has been 11:30. This is shaping up to be my favorite year.

 I've only shaved my legs once in 2012. It's winter. Get off my back. And my legs.

I skipped Tuesday's P90X workout. But I was sick and I'm making it up on Sunday. Doesn't count.

I've only worn makeup to work one day this week. And that's one more than usual.

I almost decided to quit blogging in 2012. More on that later.


What do you have to confess? Link up here.

5 comments:

  1. You're doing better than me-- I don't think I've shaved YET in 2012. Ah, winter...

    No quitting!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't quit blogging!!! Not allowed!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DON'T QUIT BLOGGING. Please. Fill us in on the dirty details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i snuck a chocolate in the middle of the day when nobody was looking...

    but that was after i ran 6 miles and did weights so whatev. ;)

    ReplyDelete