Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15th

Yesterday was Valentine's Day?


via
I slept through it.



Just kidding. My day was fabulous. I left work early. I went to see The Vow with my two best friends. (Can I just say -- Rachel McAdams needs to stop forgetting that's she's in love with totally hot and awesome guys.) Then I came home. Alone.

Just in case you were wondering, yes. Out of four girls that live in my house, I was the only one who didn't get flowers.

And yes. I ate noodles coated in butter and garlic (followed by a ton of french bread and a bag of M&Ms).

Also, yes. I cuddled on the couch with Mosby and flipped back and forth between the How I Met Your Mother and Criminal Minds marathons. 

And then, yes, just as you suspected, I watched Sixteen Candles and went to bed at 9:30.

I'm awesome. Yes.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great evening to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next year, when your Valentine is the guy addressed in your letter, I'll remind you of this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shemar moore, that's a good enough way to spend valentines day if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete