Friday, February 24, 2012

I have a confession.

I'm not catholic so I don't confess to a priest (and I didn't give anything up for Lent). So, where better to make my confessions than right here? [Link up.]


I confess...

[1]
I began counting down the hours before I even got to work this morning. I'm leaving at 3:00 today to head across campus for some Rebel Baseball. Left field, Miller Lite, and chicken wings are calling my name. Oh, and the game itself, as well.



[2]
I've never watched American Idol before this season. (Other than a little in season whatever it was with Chris Daughtry because I really liked his voice but I stopped watching after he got cut and now I don't even like his music because he has become a mainstream sellout like Nickelback.) BUT I am hooked this year. I started watching because my friend's little sister is Skylar Laine. (Y'all get ready for vote for her next week!) Who else am I voting for? Phillip Phillips. I'm also going to get Skylar to slip him my phone number. I don't care if he's only 21.





[3]
I had a crush on a guy for nearly a year and only decided it may be time to move on when he gave me his phone number. I mean, I have seen He's Just Not That Into You.


[4]
I just recently shaved my legs for the 4th time in 2012. My BFF is on the same level. And she has a boyfriend. 2012: The Year of the Hairy Legs.


[5k]
Rach is participating in the Oxford 5k tomorrow. I'm considering putting on running clothes and just meeting her at the finish line with a beer to celebrate. 



What do you have to confess?

8 comments:

  1. Loved this! Especially the last line.. Hysterical.

    As for Mr. Phillips... He has my heart.. O, how I love him!! Get him girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I'm so glad no one knows who that text message is from :)
    T-4 hours and 25 minutes until first pitch woooo hoooooooo!!!
    I'm okay with the beer idea, and I'm counting down to either a Larry Burger or a Boure Burger. Amen.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, is it weird that i knew that text was from rachel and i actually don't even know either of you in real life? anyway, im so with you on american idol. ive never watched it until now and am wayyyy to emotionally invested in it, as in i want all of them to win. i'd make a new rule if i was a judge...everybody wins! must the the elementary teacher in me. and the he's just not into you life lessons. agreed, and it JUST occured to me when i read that, that a guy i liked gave me HIS number the other day and didn't ask for mine. movingggg on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Phillip Phillips! He is so cute and that voice!!! Oh my word, that voice! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog via the link-up! You're hilarious! I'm with you... I don't run races with my friends. I cheer them on & have a celebratory drink(s) with them after!

    Shayna
    mykitchenhomelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol seriously though I HATE shaving my legs and I have a boyfriend too...poor guy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm married and I haven't shaved in weeks either. I'd care, but like i said, I'm married.

    Last line made me laugh out loud, literally.

    Brooke, PA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, love Phillip Phillips! He is a carbon copy of Dave Matthews.

    Also, winter is no time for shaving legs. Totally agree.

    ReplyDelete