Friday, March 23, 2012

Confessin'

It's Friday. Time to get a few things off my chest.


[1]

I rolled out of bed at 7:42 this morning and got to work at 7:57. I look really pretty.

[2]

I always have music playing in my office. (I don't have an office to myself.) Today is one of those days where I don't feel like reaching out to anyone (except for you guys, duh) so I have my headphones in and haven't spoken. So personable.

[3]

I wrote this post on Tuesday and have already stopped listening to my own advice.

[4]

I wrote this post on Wednesday and when I reread it this morning, I felt like a total douche. I was totally not bragging. Really. Kinda. Whatever.

[5]

I didn't go to the midnight showing of the Hunger Games last night. And I'm bummed. I'm not seeing it until Saturday. So don't tell me ANYTHING. 



Happy Friday and all that jazz. Link up here.


No comments:

Post a Comment