Friday, March 30, 2012

Sappy Birthday!

Yes, I meant to say sappy birthday. Because I'm about to get sappy in wishing my best friend happy birthday.


Rachel was the girl in our sorority that everyone liked. Yep, 200+ girls and everyone liked Rachel. That's a hard thing to come by.

Sophomore year, she lived 2 doors down from me in the dorm. I ventured into her room one day and ended up staying for a few hours chit chatting and listening to music and dancing and falling off her bed and laughing. And the rest, as they say, is history.

4+ years later and now she's my roommate and best friend.

If you don't know this girl 1. I'm surprised because she seems to know everybody and 2. you're really missing out.

Rach inspires me in so many ways. Her motivation, her faith, her joy. Plus, she lets me borrow her clothes. And isn't that what every girl wants in a best friend?

Happy happy birthday Rachel!

Note to any guys that I may date that meet Rachel: you're totally being front porch tested.

1 comment: