Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Update

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was just lovely!

And by that I mean, it did not include any of the following:

puking in public
getting a ride from a stranger
falling down*
riding home in a police car
giving my number to a creep

*I don't think. I do have a few unexplained bruises.


Our Rebels hosted the Auburn Tigers for our SEC opener this weekend. I went to all three games. We only won on Friday, but the weather in Oxford was beautiful...so it was worth it.


Fun fact: That lovely dress that I was wearing (for the first time) was eaten by Mosby the next day.

Speaking of the weather...after Sunday's game, I look like I actually had a Spring Break.



Unfortunately, I don't have any good stories (like the list above) to share from this weekend. It was, however, one of the best I've had in a while. Possibly because I don't have any good stories (like the list above)!


Happy Monday. Here's to the week ahead!


I'm going to get back into regular posting/reading this week. Promise!

5 comments:

  1. Still sounds like a good weekend to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Well, I'm glad you didn't get into any cars with strangers!

    Sounds like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Sounds like a mighty fine weekend, little lady! ;) Thanks for mingling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name of your blog, good play on words :) Your weekend sounds awesome. My high school was a big football school but my university, not so much. I miss the football game atmosphere and team spirit! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooow. sounds like me 5 years ago!

    ReplyDelete