Monday, April 16, 2012

Beach, Brides, Booze...and Penis Straws.

This past weekend, we celebrated Lindsay with a little Bachelorette getaway.


We spent the weekend beaching it up in Orange Beach, Alabama.


Friday night, we showered Lindsay with frilly lingerie while drinking out of penis straws. 
(I guess I really am a prude because I was highly uncomfortable with the straws. Until after my third drink.)


After a full day on the beach, we had dinner and experienced a bar called "The Flora-Bama". It was an experience, that's for sure. And one that I've marked off my life list and have no need to ever experience it again.


 Overall, it was a great weekend with great friends. 
(And great weather...and now I have a great tan.)

Lindsay gets married in less than 3 months and I absolutely cannot wait!

Plus, two of these other ladies get married the month before her.

Wedding season is my second favorite season. Football is #1.

4 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share to us and other.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!Looks like a great occasion i like your enjoyable time.See more..
    penis straws
    Buy Naughty Girlz Straws - 20 Pack of Drinking Straws - Funny Cocktail Gifts - Drinking Games Accessories - Adult Party Supplies - Bachelorette Party Favors (Black): Straws - Amazon.com ? FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases.

    ReplyDelete