Thursday, April 12, 2012

Friday Confessions


[1]

I'm on the beach right now.

Yep, I'm on vacation for this lovely lady's bachelorette weekend.


I plan to consume lots of alcohol. (Responsibly, of course.)


[2]

I seriously* believe messing up the flow of traffic at a four-way stop should be punishable by death.


[3]

There was a situation in my life recently that didn't pan out quite how I had hoped. I'm upset that I'm not as upset as I feel I should be. I was hoping to discover that I am, in fact, a real human girl with real human girl feelings. Maybe I'm not.


[4]
When I get back from this beach trip, I plan to forgo shaving my legs for at least two weeks.


[5]

This isn't really a confession, but this conversation happened.

Sister: Ah! This book just used my favorite word!
Me: Which is?
Sister: Batshit.
Me: Batshit is your favorite word?
Sister. Well, one of em. What's your favorite word?
Me: Of all time?
Sister: Yes.
Me: Balls.


*Not really. But seriously.

2 comments:

  1. I never shave... bah :x loving these confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love not shaving for at least a week after a trip!

    ReplyDelete