Wednesday, April 4, 2012

There is only one Tree Hill.

Tonight, ladies and gents, is a moment I've been waiting for/dreading since 2004. One Tree Hill ends. Tonight. It's all over.


I grew up with this show. We were all in high school when it started. And now, 9 seasons later, we're "grownups" just trying to make sense of it all.
 

 
Times sure have changed.


After tonight's 2 hour finale, don't be surprised if I dig up my old DVDs and start back over with season 1. And if you've never seen it, you should do the same.

4 comments:

  1. Haha my best friend Valerie, over at hreadsthoughtsthings.blogspot.com , is preparing for the finale like you. And we had this exact same convo yesterday, she also said she is going to start over from the start. I'm glad to know there are 2 people who are dedicated fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched since about season 4, shows ending makes me so sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite show ever.. definitely brings back memories from when it started

    ReplyDelete