Friday, May 11, 2012

I have a few confessions...


 [1]
It's finals week here at Ole Miss...and even though I finished my last final two years ago, I went out last night to "celebrate".


Whatever. I'm paying for it today.

[1 part 2]
I remember sending a Facebook message last night at 2am. But I don't remember what it said. And I don't want to know. Nor will I ever read the response. Those Facebook messages, they get me every time.

[2]
I'm on an "all fruits and veggies and vodka" cleanse this week. But I am dying for a bag of Cheetos. And I don't even eat them regularly.

[3]
I decided to make a rap playlist on Spotify. (I don't usually listen to rap.) I added 3 Plies songs, "Look at me now", "The Motto", and 25 Eminem songs.

[3 part 2]
I know every word to every Eminem song ever. It's a gift.

[4]
I really like the tall black socks trend that the boys here are doing. I like it a lot.

[5]
I'm seriously considering driving 7.5 hours to Leesburg, GA for Phillip Phillips' hometown visit.


What do you have to confess?

1 comment:

  1. I know the words to every Eminem song too and am also not a fan of Rap so I always get picked on when I know his songs

    ReplyDelete