Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wedding Season



Wedding season, for me, started last weekend when Whitney & Stephen tied the knot in Hattiesburg, MS. 


The wedding was beautiful and the reception was so fun. I got to catch up with old friends, eat fabulous food, drink free booze, and dance with the second cutest guy there (cause the cutest was the father of the bride).


This weekend Moni & Stu get hitched in Fort Morgan, AL. Sadly, I cannot attend, but I'll be there in spirit. I'm already jealous of everyone who's on the beach.

The next weekend, we'll be traveling up to Mt. Sterling, KY for Lizzie & Matthew's wedding. (With a pit stop in Nashville for a night!)

Then, 3 weekends later, we get to celebrate Lindsay & Nathan right here in Oxford, MS.


I love wedding season.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those ARE a lot of weddings! Sounds fun. And I love your red dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weddings! That dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete