Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Four One One On Faye




I love a good link-up. And I love answering questions about myself. So here goes.
The 411 on Faye.


1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started blogging? Has your blog changed?

My first blog post was published in May of 2009, so three years! For the first year, I think I posted a total of 20 times though, so I've only been actively blogging for two. // I started blogging because I've always loved to write, I've known HTML for years, and I was in web dev classes in college. I figured it would blend all of my favorite things. // My blog has evolved. Or maybe devolved. When I really got into steady blogging, I was doing my usual Bachelor(ette) recaps that were very colorful and humorous. And then I just got random. And now I'm thinking about doing a total blog revamp.

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

Ole Miss Business School via
 I went to the University of Mississippi -- Ole Miss! // I received a Bachelors of Business Administration in Management Information Systems.


3. Where have you traveled?

On top of Half Dome in Yosemite National Park - California
I've never been outside the continental US! What a loser. But I have climbed a mountain in California. That's probably my most exciting trip. 


Boston is my favorite city, though.


4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

The very first thing? A celebratory beer. Duh.


5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

Bad drivers. Namely at four way stops and merge lanes. // Bad grammar. How do you even get past fifth grade??? // Bad people. Liars, fake people, and people who take advantage of others' hard work.


6. What is your favorite movie?

Empire Records // Life as a House


7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?

Beer // Water

8.
What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?

baths // writing // reading // thinking

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?

Urban Outfitters

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.

When I was in second grade, I thought I got picked for the Quiet Game, so I stood up in front of the class but quickly realized I hadn't been picked. I played it off and walked over to get a tissue. // One time, when I was 24, I made out with a boy who was born in the 90s and ended up with 3 hickeys on my neck for a week. Hickeys! (I'm 24 now, what?)


11. What day would you love to relive again?

I haven't had any of those milestone special days in my life yet. I graduated high school and college and I got my first job and all that, but I haven't had one of those special days that you never want to forget. So, I would probably relive my friends Lizzie & Matthew's special day -- because I don't really remember it.

 

12. If your life was turned into a movie...what actor would play you?



13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

I didn't have a job in high school. My first job in college was as a Distance Learning facilitator for the department of Outreach on campus. My first (and current) post-college job was the boss of the Distance Learning facilitators for the department of Outreach on campus. It's about time I branch out.


14. Show us a picture from high school or college.


 SP Varsity Cheer Squad // Best Friend // Sister // Favorite Girls


Kappa Delta Pledge Class // Best Friend // Sister // Favorite Girls


15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?


London for Wimbledon


16. Show us the most current picture of you, your family, or anything of meaning to you.


Sisser!


17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?

I honestly have no idea. But I can't wait to find out.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, bad drivers & liars drive me crazy!! Stopping in from the link up!

    Sara

    mommysummers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard at number 11, my sides nearly split! No really, I'm so stiff from gymming, so it feels quite close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a celebratory beer. that's hilarous! just found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete