Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Want it Wednesday

Big things are happening this week.

I got a raise. 
I'm getting a new* car today.
One of my very best friends is getting married this weekend.

All happy things! 

*new = new to me

What happens when you experience happy things? You want more happy things.


So, here's a little segment I like to call

WANT IT WEDNESDAY







The book, a collection of photographs by artist Todd Selby, was shown to me by a hot, hipster dude that I met at breakfast one day.

The bedding, from the same company where I got my current bedding, would give my room a nice makeover.

The bag is outrageously expensive and I've been anti-designer for so long, but I need a nice black clutch. I just can't imagine ever spending that much money for one.



What do you want this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment