Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cheers to Six Months

I always imagined I'd have my life together by age 25.

"Together" does not mean married with children. At the current moment, that thought makes me shudder.

I'm really not quite sure what "together" means. 

Maybe it means paying all my own bills. (Oh wait, I've been doing that since I was 18.) Maybe it means knowing what I want in life and going after it. (Cause I have no idea.) Maybe it means drinking coffee, fixing my hair, and putting on makeup every morning before work. (As of now I sit on my couch in my robe eating Cheerios and watching Daria until 7:55.)

Whatever it is, I have six months to figure it out. 6 months from today will be my 25th birthday.

So cheers to the next 6 months. I have a lot of shenanigans to get out of my system.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. lol, i feel the same way! i'm exactly six months from turning 25 and so not ready :(

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete