Thursday, September 27, 2012

If You Really Knew Me..

I love the new blog post trend of "I believe in..." but I haven't even done the "If You Really Knew Me" post so I figured I'd get that one out of the way first. 

Here we go.


If you really knew me...

...you'd know that I don't suffer from OCD. I actually enjoy it.

...you'd know not to play country music around me unless you plan to let me choose the songs. And you'd know that I'm probably going to pick either "Any Man of Mine" by Shania Twain or "Sold" by John Michael Montgomery.

...you'd know that I'm honest. Sometimes too honest.

...you'd know that until this month, I never dried, rolled, or hair sprayed my hair. I've been trying it out lately and I kinda like it. You still won't get me to wear lipstick, though.

...you'd know that I have a "type" when it comes to guys I have crushes on...but it never carries over into the guys I actually date.

...you'd know that I didn't start cooking until about a year ago. You couldn't guess that by trying any of my food, though. I'm a pro!

...you'd know that my real happy place is not the Library or the Grove, but inside my car, alone, with the windows down and the music up.

...you'd know that I very rarely like a person as soon as I meet them.

...you'd know that dropping $200 on clothes isn't a big deal to me. Because I don't spend $200 on a pair of jeans or shoes. Recently I spent $200 and walked away with 5 dresses, 2 shirts, 3 pairs of jeans, and a pair of shoes. I love Forever21.

...you'd know that I cry when I'm mad or touched. Never when I'm sad or upset.

...you'd know that I won't go out of my way to make anyone like me. But I'll go out of my way to help someone...even if I don't like them.



Do you really know me?



3 comments:

  1. I love this post. So nice to read true honesty from a blogger...and I believe we are kind the same person...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better freshen up on my Fist Impression Skills. Pressure's on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windows down music up is one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete