Monday, October 15, 2012

3-3 & 4-3

Last Saturday, we played the Aggies from Texas A&M. We lost.

Also, it was 40 degrees and raining. So enough about that.



This weekend, we played the Auburn Tigers for our Homecoming game. It was 80 degrees and sunny. And we won. That's much more my style.



Unfortunately, I left the stadium right before the 4th quarter to meet some friends in the Grove so I had to settle for watching the most exciting bits on TV.




This weekend we get a break and we'll be back on the 27th to beat up on Arkansas in Fayetteville LITTLE ROCK. Little Rock has a Taco Bueno. I think I'll go. Who's coming with me?


How's your team doing?

Hotty Toddy.

2 comments:

  1. False. The Rebs will not be in Fayetteville; they will be in Little Rock. And I will be there [here]. HOTTY TODDY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that! And as I was typing it, I was talking to someone about the game and they said I was wrong! I should have trusted myself.

      Delete