Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Confessions

My first Friday confession has to be that I've been a total blog slacker for the past week. I've had a lot to write about. The hipster concert where my phone got stolen, what I've decided to do concerning MBA v moving, a few dates I've been on...but no. It's been over a week since my last post. 

I think not having a phone for over 2 days was liberating and I wanted to shut off from blogland, too. It was a nice refresher, but I'm glad to be back! (I'll have all the aforementioned stories up next week.)

link up


Since my phone got stolen, I'm using my old iPhone 3G and it is MISERABLE. That's a first world problem if I've ever seen it, but I can't help it. I can't even download the Twitter and Facebook apps because the iOS is so outdated. I have no front camera and the back camera has no flash and no zoom. I HAVE NO INSTAGRAM. And just as I was really getting into October's photo a day challenge. It's depressing how spoiled I am. I'd rather not have a phone at all. But then my mother would kill me.


I'm leaving work at noon today even though I don't have to leave town until 4 or 4:30. I want to go shopping and have lunch with friends and take a nap. In that order.


It's Friday and I have absolutely no idea what I'm wearing to the game tomorrow morning. (Kickoff is at 11:20.) I had planned all my outfits before the season even started...but then Oxford had to go and get warm again so tomorrow's outfit isn't gonna work. Anyone have a red dress I can borrow?


That's all for today. I'll probably have a few more confessions after the weekend. If you know what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. I'm having wardrobe problems too! My shirt is maroon (need to wear before it gets cold)... I'm supposed to wear white... #firstworldprobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hello. I'm stopping by from Confessional Friday. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete