Monday, November 12, 2012

5-5

Yes. When I last wrote about my beloved Rebels, we were 4-3. Now we're 5-5...not Bowl eligible with only two games remaining in the season. LSU and Mississippi State. I think we'll win them both.

After our Homecoming victory over Auburn, we traveled to Arkansas to defeat the razorbacks in a tight 30-27 win. The following week, we lost to Georgia on the road 37-10. And this weekend...we had a devastating loss to Vanderbilt at home. 27-26.

But as always, we didn't lose the party.

With Rach, Walters brothers + Walter sisters, birthday celebrations, Alex's first Grove experience

View from our awesome seats

Morgan was given south endzone box tickets for her birthday. The view was great but the food was even better. She was embarrassed that I went back for a second breadstick. No shame here.


Next weekend, the Rebels travel to Baton Rouge to take on the LSU tigers. I have hope that we'll pull out a win. 

I'll be watching from Oxford. If you're in the area, come out and join us!



Hotty Toddy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fellow Ole Miss fan. The loss Saturday night was just heartbreaking!

    ReplyDelete