Friday, November 30, 2012

Confession: Dating Advice

I have a big confession to make today.


All of my friends* come to me for relationship advice and I have no idea what I'm doing.

I've been single for almost 3 years. During that time, I haven't even had a meaningful fling. (Though I've had a few meaningless ones.)

Yet, I seem to be the relationship guru for my friends. Gay, straight, single, in a relationship, married -- all of them come to me.

"How can I tell if he's interested in me?"
"How can I get him to be interested in me?"
"How can I get him to not be interested in me anymore without hurting his feelings?"

I think back to years ago when I actually had a love life and tell them what I would do. And guess what? Somehow, it works!

So why can't I get it to work on myself?


What do you have to confess?


*My sister is the only one who doesn't ask me for dating/relationship advice. 
Either she knows that I don't actually know what I'm doing or she doesn't 
want good advice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment