Friday, November 2, 2012

Confessional

I have some heavy stuff going on right now, but it's Friday so let's not worry about that today.



[1]

Until I typed that first sentence, I thought it was Wednesday. When I realized it was Friday I got really excited and clapped my hands and wiggled in my chair.

[2]

A coworker put her leftover Halloween candy in my office. I've had three pieces. This morning.

[3]

I'm leaving town tomorrow morning for a wedding, but I told two different people that I left Thursday because I didn't feel like hanging out with them.

[4]

I just ate a fourth piece of candy.

[5]

As I was trying to think of a fifth confession (because I have to have five), I clicked through Thought Catalog and ended up reading about 10 articles and forgot about this post entirely.


Link up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment