Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Refresher

After a doozie of a weekend (seriously, at least one person was crying at all times) -- I spent last night relaxing with some alone time. Just me, a bottle of wine, and the DVR. It was perfect. And it reminded me that everyone needs a little recharging every now and then.

Personally, I love being alone. It gave me time to think when I needed to think and to watch all the stupid TV shows I record when I needed to escape my thoughts.

I also enjoy drowning myself in music. Sometimes I don't want to think or talk...I just want to listen. Lately, I've been listening to The Shins non-stop. So soothing.

I've also decided to do a little freshening up in blog land. I follow so many blogs that I skip over and don't read or never comment. No more of that. I need to start reading and commenting and drawing inspiration from all of you.

Lastly, I'm adding a new topic of discussion to my blog posts. When I talk about personal things...I talk about football and concerts and friends and the Library and awkward situations I get myself into...but I never talk about dating. And boy, do I have some funny / interesting / heartbreaking stories. So I think it's time (for you and for me) that I get those off my chest. I hope you're ready. They're coming soon.

1 comment: