Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Want It Wednesday

The Christmas countdown is approaching zero rapidly. I feel like just yesterday it was October 3rd. 


But no...Christmas is only 27 days away.

So, of course I must discuss the most important issue this holiday season.

What I want.



If you can get me Julian Edelman for Christmas, I would greatly appreciate it. However, his jersey will suffice. Via NFLShop.com (Size Youth XL)



Steve Madden Troopa boots in tan leather, size 6




Ray-ban Erika with Rubberized Havana frames and Brown Gradient lenses



What do you want this Christmas? Hopefully not Julian Edelman, cause he's mine.


You can see my full Christmas wishlist on Pinterest here (Mom).


1 comment:

  1. The Mean Girls picture just MADE my night. Also those shades are super amazing!!!! WANT!

    ReplyDelete