Thursday, December 13, 2012

Throwback Thursday: Movies

Last week, I ventured into the past and watched three of my old favorite movies. All are grossly underrated, might I add.


A talented, young programmer reluctantly joins a large corporation...and then fights to bring them down.



Two guys of very different means become "soul mates" in a secret society at an Ivy League school. Their relationship and the organization are both tested.



A young man believes he sees his long lost love in a restaurant and begins searching for her and trying to piece together the clues as to why she left.



It's just a plus that these movies feature Ryan Phillippe, Joshua Jackson, Paul Walker, and Josh Hartnett. Hello man candy. They really are, even re-watching years later, three of my favorite movies. If you haven't seen any (or all) of these movies, watch them ASAP! And then tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen ANY of these movies!!! Gotta get onnn thattt!!!

    ReplyDelete