Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Want It Wednesday: Stuff my Stocking

Just 13 days until Christmas! I've already let you in on what I want (ahem, Julian Edelman) but what about smaller, stocking stuffer gifts? Since I was a little kid, my stocking has always included an apple, an orange, and a $1 bill. But aside from those things, here's an idea of what it may contain this year.



1. EOS chapstick -- the best thing that has ever touched my lips.
2. Essie nailpolish -- in a nude color (this one is called topless).
3. Maybelline Great Lash -- the best and CHEAPEST mascara of all time.
4. Makeup brushes -- with 2 dogs, I have very few left.
5. Socks -- I want to spend my extra money on booze, not necessities.
6. Sharpie pens -- for my incessant OCD.
7. Gloves -- but only if you can find some that fit my tiny baby hands.
8. Big Sexy Hair -- travel size hairspray. Now that I actually fix my hair and carry a purse.

I'm not linking to any of those because they can all be found at WalMart.


See? I'm easy. Now stop complaining, Mom.


What will your stocking be stuffed with this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment