Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Birthday Countdown

I used to make a big deal out of my birthday. I'd begin the countdown a month out and plan a huge bash with all my friends. I did this every year until last year...because I figured 24 was a boring birthday. But you know what's not a boring birthday?


25
Halfway to fifty. A quarter of a century.
I'll be there in 30 days.


Now, I'm not sure what my plans for the big day will be, but I hope to be surrounded by friends and cake and booze. And maybe some presents.

I also know that I want to compile a "25 in 25" list of 25 things to do while I'm 25!

(This is where you come in.)

What are some things you've experienced or wish you had experienced that I should try to do in the next year? Anything from skydiving to seeing a broadway play to getting a facial. 

I'm ready to have an adventurous and fulfilling year and I need a checklist to guide me!

2 comments:

  1. I think you should travel out of the country, with a friend, to a beach getaway. I did this when I was 24-25 and had SO much fun. Do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to travel-- go somewhere new! I think it would be cool to do something in a variety of categories-- adventurous, creative, educational, to help others, etc...

    ReplyDelete