Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Floral & Flannel

After re-watching the best 90s show (other than Daria), I've been in a total 90s mood. 


Even more so than usual. I've worn lace up boots with dresses, parted my hair down the middle, and have been on the hunt for some yin yang jewelry.

But the most productive thing I did was make an amazing 90s playlist on Spotify, entitled Floral & Flannel. Because, floral & flannel was the best combination in 90s fashion and I want to bring it back.

Here's a small sample. Enjoy.




Floral&Flannel by faye walter on Grooveshark

1 comment:

  1. OMG. You've just triggered the most intense nostalgia in me. You should add Mr. Big To Be With You and a Cranberries song and maybe something by Stone Temple Pilots. Or Nirvana's version of Plateau! Oh man I can think of a billion more . . . I need to go make some playlists. Happy almost weekend!

    ReplyDelete