Friday, January 18, 2013

I Confess...


I confess... that I was 30 minutes late for work this morning because I stayed up "too late" last night. I went to bed at 11.

I confess... that after Laquon Treadwell's college announcement yesterday, I didn't stop smiling for an hour. The #1 wide receiver recruit in the entire nation signed with Ole Miss. Hotty freaking Toddy.

I confess... that I'm on track to completing all of my January goals but I loathe one of them and can't wait for January to end so it will end too.

I confess... that I'm looking forward to tonight because I'm staying in and watching season 2 of Sex and the City. With wine.


What do you have to confess? Click the picture to link up!

2 comments:

  1. WOO SATC with wine! Count me in. Am I invited?!? I'll bring the wine. And some food for us to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I was almost late for work today too! But... it was because I HAD to have Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete