Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Madness

Today has been so hectic. I woke up at 9:00, moved from my bed to the couch, and have been hanging out with Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha ever since.


Well, not entirely.

My house is spotless, laundry is clean and put away, dinner is marinating. I have a huge day at work tomorrow and everything is prepared. I'm about to paint my nails and give my dog a bath. Not in that order, of course.

I've never been more productive on a day off. Cheers to me!


How's your Monday?

I bet it will get better after you enter my bff Rachel's Blogiversary giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like the most perfect day on the planet. Thanks for the shootout, bff. You're the best. I can always count on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to have a SATC marathon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good monday to me! I am also having a giveaway for my blogiversary! Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete