Monday, January 14, 2013

The Olden Globes

Last night, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler hosted the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards.


I won't go into the fashion. I won't bore you with how great and/or awful I think everyone looked. I won't bother to tell you that I thought Claire Danes was the night's obvious winner and Sienna Miller was the even more obvious loser.





















I'm not even going to focus on the wins. Even that I think Ben Affleck and Argo were so deserving of their awards and speaking of Ben Affleck and awards, he should be awarded Sexiest Man Alive every year until the end of time.



I won't rave about Lena Dunham's wins or complain about her awkward painful shoe waddle.




I'm here to talk about something much more than that.




Tommy Lee Jones, Bill Clinton, and Bill Murray all look to be about 100 years old. When did that happen? Why is everyone getting so OLD? (Including me.)


I turn 25 in 25 days and the panic is setting in, obviously.


Photos: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

3 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing when I saw Bill Murray! And omg-- the shoe waddle... So bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Ben Affleck...loved what he said about his wifey, too. Heart him!

    What the heck happened to Tommy Lee Jones? He legit looked like he was in make up for some movie to make him look reeeeeally old.
    He also looked none too happy during the Will Ferrell/Kristin Wiig 'skit'. Looked like he was shooting daggers.
    The shoe waddle was terrrrrrrible!

    ReplyDelete