Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Want It Wednesday: Birthday Edition

It's my favorite edition of Want it Wednesday.

My 25th birthday is in 9 days and you don't know what to get me!


I'd love to have this Billy Reid messenger bag


$595


but I'd rather have this one from Etsy.


$80




I'd like these Frye Lucy Lace Up Boots


$235.99


but I'd much rather have these from Forever 21.


$34.80



I've been wanting this media console from Urban Outfitters

$249

but I think my record player will look just fine on this piece from a small store in my hometown

$75




I also want this, this, this, this, and a bouquet of tulips.

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. You better take item #2 off this list unless you want two pairs of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the distressed white piece!! Your record player will look just fab on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait... I saw that on Pure Bliss's website! Are you from Pontotoc? If so, me toooo!

    ReplyDelete