Friday, February 8, 2013

25 in 25

First and foremost...happy birthday to me.



I have been planning to create a list of 25 things to do while I'm 25 for a long time. See a broadway play, get a facial, go to the movies alone...

Basically, 25 things that I've never done or wouldn't normally do.

And then I thought...

Why?

Why not just do them?

I'm going to make this year a yes year. I'll be saying yes to things I'd normally be afraid of or put off. (I'm not saying yes to everything...sorry guys.)

I'm sure I'll document them as they come at me...but I'm not making a checklist. Because making a checklist is something I would normally do.

Here's to making the most of this year...and making a change.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Faye!! Hope your day (and year) is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sounds like an exciting year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Hope 25 is wonderful for you!!!

    ReplyDelete