Friday, February 22, 2013

Confessional

via

I have a few things to confess today.

[1]
I began planning my next Dallas trip to see the GBF this morning...partially because I was really craving Taco Bueno.

[2]
I'm skipping my lunch break today so I can leave at 4 to go to Swayze Field. I'm excited about baseball, but I'm rather upset about missing lunch.

[3]
One of my friends threatened to set up an intervention because when I discover something new (a boy or a band or a boy in a band), I go a little overboard and talk about them a little too much.

[4]
I want to be Sophia Bush.




[5]
I'm about to kick back and watch a movie at work. It is Friday. Now, what should I watch?

2 comments:

  1. Cravings are a great way to start planning a trip! :)
    Lucky to watch a movie at work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotty Toddy! Hoping for a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete