Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Musings

After a busy weekend, I can't form a complete thought, so here are a lot of incomplete ones.

1. It's my birthday week. Hooray!

2. I wrote another chapter of The Dating Diaries, but it's the most risqué thing I will have ever posted and I'm nervous.

3. I think one of my February goals might have been a mistake. Switching from beer to vodka might save me a few useless calories, but it's already causing some issues in the decision making process.

4. I had an interesting Saturday night. (see above.)

5. I think my "lucky" jersey is cursed. In 2011, I wore it cheering for the Steelers. They lost to the Packers. In 2012, I wore it cheering for the Patriots and they lost to the Giants. Last night, I wore it cheering for the 49ers. I took it off at halftime and they almost came back to beat the Ravens...but I don't think I removed it early enough. It is now retired.


Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Never ever wear that jersey while the Pats are playing again! And way to tease your upcoming Dating Diaries post... Now I'm on the edge of my seat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sounds like a good weekend update! Can't wait to hear your story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha number 3 gave me a laugh :) Happy birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very much looking forward to #2.
    Sadly, I have been spending way to much time repeating the mistake that is #3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh, a risque dating diary post!? excited to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete