After a busy weekend, I can't form a complete thought, so here are a lot of incomplete ones.
1. It's my birthday week. Hooray!
2. I wrote another chapter of The Dating Diaries, but it's the most risqué thing I will have ever posted and I'm nervous.
3. I think one of my February goals might have been a mistake. Switching from beer to vodka might save me a few useless calories, but it's already causing some issues in the decision making process.
4. I had an interesting Saturday night. (see above.)
5. I think my "lucky" jersey is cursed. In 2011, I wore it cheering for the Steelers. They lost to the Packers. In 2012, I wore it cheering for the Patriots and they lost to the Giants. Last night, I wore it cheering for the 49ers. I took it off at halftime and they almost came back to beat the Ravens...but I don't think I removed it early enough. It is now retired.