Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Update

I had the best weekend.

Friday night, I accompanied Rach and Sister to Proud Larry's for Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors. Unfortunately for Drew and Ellie...the Wild Feathers stole the show for me.



They're definitely my new band crush. I might have also found a new boy crush that night.


Saturday I made it out to Swayze field for the second in a three game series against TCU. Saturday games are my favorite because Mike Mayers pitches.

Halloween Theme Song by Michael Myers on Grooveshark


via

We celebrated the win Saturday night at the Library, of course.


And we were back at Swayze on Sunday as the Rebels swept the TCU horny frogs. 




What do you have to share this morning?


3 comments:

  1. Haha I am intrigued/creeped out by Michael Myers...although I have the theme song as a ringtone every Halloween lol.

    A weekend full of music and baseball is def one I can get down with! Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baseball season! Sounds like the concert was great, glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha what an unfortunate or fortunate name :p Sounds like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete