Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Update?

The question mark is because I need someone to update me.

So you know I gave up beer during February to save on a few calories, right? Well...vodka may have fewer calories but it definitely hurts more in the decision making and memory storage departments.

Vodka is the Road Runner to my Wile E. Coyote. After one drink, I'm doin' good. Two? I'm golden.

Three.

Four.

Five?


So Saturday, after the baseball game, I went out with the BFF's BF because she was out of town. The baseball game was over at 4:30, so we got started a little too early.

I shimmied on the dance floor (by myself). I told the bartenders I would cook them dinner this week (which isn't uncommon, actually). I took about 12 pictures with Marshall Henderson (that I don't remember).


I'm just glad I didn't ride the mechanical bull. (I didn't ride the mechanical bull, did I?)



1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! I love your analogy! And I love that guy in the gif screaming F you over and over!

    Sorry I'm so late on commenting. Thanks for linking up for Monday Morning Gossip!!

    ReplyDelete