Friday, March 15, 2013

Bloglovin?

I never used Google Reader, so when everyone freaked out about it yesterday...I didn't care. I just read my blogs straight from Blogger. That's not the same thing as Google Reader, right? 

But then one of the freak out posts mentioned that Google Friend Connect was going away with Google Reader (because Google is trying to make Google+ happen). 


Sorry Google, it's not going to happen.


And that's why I've jumped on the Bloglovin bandwagon. It will be nice to switch to a new platform for a fresh start. I didn't import my information into Bloglovin because there were so many blogs that I never actually read. I started fresh and only followed the ones that I do read. I suggest you do the same. As long as I'm one of em.

5 comments:

  1. You are one of them!!! :) :) I follow you with bloglovin' and I think you're going to love it... it's super duper easy to use!! and the phone app is awesome, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't freak out either since I use blogger for keeping up with blogs. I personally don't care about the GFC number I just hope I don't lose followers because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha I'm always in for a mean girls reference.
    Yeah I'm bummed about GFC, but I'm enjoying bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard that GFC was NOT going away-- just the reader. Guess I need to investigate... Either way, I'm kind of digging bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of this Blogloving/Google reader/GFC stuff confuses me so much! I think google just needs to accept the fact that Google+ just isn't going to take off!

    ReplyDelete