Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Faye Tells All


Don't be fooled. This has nothing to do with last night's Bachelor: Women Tell All. I haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure it can be described in one word: DRAMA. But you know what can't be described in one word? Me. So I'll use the whole alphabet. (courtesy of MoM)


Available or married?
I'm single, but not necessarily available. I like things the way they are right now.

Book?
Favorite? Anthem by Ayn Rand. Current? Nothing. Give me suggestions!

Cake or Pie?
I'm not really a cake person. Except cheesecake, which is basically pie.

Drink of choice? 
Millter Lite.

Essential Item?
Mascara.


Favorite Color?
Green. (see above)

Game to watch or play?
Sport to watch? Tennis, football, baseball. Game to play? Cards against humanity.

Hometown?
I'm ready to claim Oxford. I've been here almost 7 years.

Indulgence?
Currently? Girl Scout cookies. If you don't have a box of Thin Mints in your freezer, you're doing it wrong.

Job?
I was hired on as a Distance Learning Technician at Ole Miss 3 years ago. My title is still the same, but I've taken on about 38932897 more responsibilities, including purchasing, web and video conferencing, and satellite uplinks.

Kids (and their names)?
I have a 19 month old baby named Mosby.



Life is incomplete without?
Good conversations. With friends, family, or strangers.

Music group or singer?
All-time favorites: Nirvana, Avett Brothers, & Paul Simon. New find: The Wild Feathers.

Number of siblings?
One sissy.



Oranges or apples?
I love both. And everyone knows they can't be compared. Apples & Oranges.

Phobias and fears?
I have a strange fear of being left alone in the middle of the ocean.

Quote (favorite)?
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." - T.S. Eliot

Reason to smile?
I have wonderful friends.

Season?
Football. (I mean Autumn.) Or Spring. (I mean Baseball.)

Tattoos?
I love them. And I have some.



Unknown fact about me?
I wash my hair with cold water.

Vegetable?
Brussels Sprouts.

Worst habit?
I used to bite my nails. So now, I guess...giving out my phone number with no intention to respond. (Like I did here.)

X-rays you've had?
Teeth & ankles.

Your favorite food?
Lasagna.

Zodiac?
Aquarius.

No comments:

Post a Comment