Friday, March 1, 2013

March

Another month gone and only one goal fully accomplished.


I had one sip of beer on Fat Tuesday. I immediately regretted it because I wanted to succeed with the no beer goal so badly. But that one sip was my only slip. (SO glad that's over. I had a Strawberry Abita for breakfast this morning.) I failed horribly on reading my devotional daily until mid-month when I downloaded the app for the devotional I have. The book is on my nightstand, but I didn't get into the routine of reading it daily until it was on my phone. That's sad. I didn't complete any of the home improvement projects, but I have scheduled them / secured a boy to help me. I didn't sell my Land Rover, either. (Didn't even try.) The one goal I did complete...losing one pound. Except I acutally lost 5 pounds. And then gained 1 back. Which puts me at 4 for the month and 5 for the year.


And now it's a new month.




1. Sell Land Rover 

2. Watch 5 movies

3. Gather clothes for consignment

4. Transfer music to new computer

5. Lose 1 pound


Since I didn't do it last month. Gotta get rid of that thing!


There are so many "classic" movies that I haven't seen. The Godfather, The Shawshank Redemption, The Godfather Part II, Schindler's List. I need to experience these movies that everyone else in the world has seen. Or maybe I'll just indulge in newer movies that I want to see like Identity Thief and Side Effects. Either way, I'm watchin' 5.


The Oxford Consignment Sale is coming up and I have about 50 (no exaggeration) dresses that I never wear. Time to make some money, honey. So I can buy more dresses that I won't wear, of course.


I never use my PC now that I got a Mac for work. That also means I never sync my iPhone. I want to transfer all of my music to the computer I actually use so that everything is in one place.


Get used to it. This goal is here to stay.



What's happening with your 2013 goals?

3 comments:

  1. Shawshank is so good!! Must watch!!

    Congrats on the 4 lbs!! Go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want goals! i love yours. they're so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, The Godfather is one of the best movies. You should make a big bowl of pasta and watch it on a rainy spring night! Good job at losing the 4 pounds!!

    ReplyDelete