Monday, March 18, 2013

Marshall Madness

Well well well. My Ole Miss Rebels have done it. We're SEC champs and in the NCAAT.


Yesterday was a great day to be a Rebel. I mean, every day is but yesterday was green golden.

I drank green beer and watched the Ole Miss Rebel basketball team beat Florida 66-63 to win the SEC championship. Then I drank more green beer and watched the Ole Miss Rebel baseball team win the series against Arkansas with a 6-4 win in the thirteenth inning. Then I drank more green beer and went to the Tad Pad to welcome the basketball team and watch the NCAAT selection announcement. We will be playing Wisconsin on Friday. I'll be boycotting cheese until then. And badgers.


Oh, and now my crush on Marshall Henderson is 60% basketball (hello SEC Championship MVP) 
and 40% that he reminds me of my high school boyfriend.



I'd let him feed me strawberries. That's all I'm sayin'.


Hotty Toddy!

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to be in Oxford at the Tad Pad so bad last night! I bet it was a blast! Hotty Toddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Can't believe we made it! Hotty Toddy! :)

    maybe I should boycott cheese, too!

    ReplyDelete