Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Venture

On Monday, April 1, I will be launching my new blog. I have thought about this for quite some time, but it wasn't until I had a lengthy conversation at a concert that I finally decided to do it. Posts will be published in addition to (not in place of) Faye'sbook. This is my lifestyle blog and I'm not changing that anytime soon.


But if you like me or you like music (or both) check out 


on April 1.


I will be updating weekly about bands and concerts and musicians and playlists. Basically, everything music. It should be interesting because the only thing I know about music is that I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Just saying. Kinda excited about this new music blog! You should definitely attend many many concerts in Oxford and then recap your faves.

    ReplyDelete