Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Notes

Facebook recently updated its layout, if you noticed.

The best thing about it? I rediscovered Notes. And let me tell you...2009 Faye LOVED some notes. Surveys everywhere. "Put your phone on shuffle and the song titles are the answers to these questions." ABC questions. Questions that come in threes. "List the last 20 people who wrote on your wall and answer these questions accordingly."

Wowza.

Here's one of them. From June 2009. I was 21 and about to be a senior in college. I was in a serious relationship. But I wasn't very different than I am today. New answers, if any, are in bold.


1. What time did you get up this morning? 8 (7:15)

2. How do you like your steak? medium rare closer to rare 

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? the hangover (Safe Haven)

4. What is your favorite TV show? sytycd (HIMYM)

5. What did you eat for breakfast today? didn't (Frosted Mini Wheats)

6. What is your middle name? faye 

7. What is your favorite cuisine? italian 

8. What foods do you dislike? not many i'm a fatty 

9. Favorite saying? just sayin (I don't think I have one?)

10. Favorite dressing? honey mustard (bleu cheese)

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? land rover (Jeep Patriot)

12. What are your favorite clothes? nike shorts and a tshirt (jeans, blouse, lace up boots)

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? london for wimbledon 

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? neither. i drank it all 

15. Where in the world do you want to retire? it's looking like scottsdale, az (Oxford, MS - after I leave for a while.)

16. Favorite time of day? afternoon/early evening 

17. Where were you born? flint, mi 

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? tennis 

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? dunno (don't care)

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? morgan or rachel (Aww Rachey)

21. Pepsi or Coke? coke (neither)

22. Bird watcher? nope 

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? night 

24. Do you have any pets? at home (yes!)

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? my bus communications class doesn't have a group project/presentation (I'm starting a new blog venture on Monday!)

26. What did you want to be when you were little? doctor 

27. What is your best childhood memory? daddy slide 

28. Are you a cat person or a dog person? dog 

29. Beer or Margarita? beer 

30. Always wear your seat belt? most of the time (All of the time.)

31. Been in a car accident? no 

32. Favorite Restaurant? yocona (Snackbar)

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? black olives 

34. Favorite Flower? gardenias (and tulips)

35. Favorite ice cream? peanut butter n chocolate (butter pecan)

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? taco bueno 

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0 

38. From whom did you get your last email? elizabeth kaiser (work folks)

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? best buy maybe (Urban Outfitters)

40. Bedtime? between 11 and 2 usually (between 9 and 9:01)

41. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? nobody honestly (all of you!)

42. Broccoli? yum 

43. What was your favorite vacation? my trips with hollybear (Boston)

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? clay (Mom and Sister)

45. What are you listening to right now? lindsay and michael talking about people with bad teeth (Leonard Cohen on Spotify)

46. What is your favorite color? green 

47. How many tattoos do you have? megan fox has 7 (I'm getting another when I reach my weight goal)

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? dunno (all of you!)

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 6:41 (I never understood this question because you didn't ask me when I started. But. 10:48)

50. Coffee drinker? sometimes. (no)



2 comments:

  1. Hahaha this makes me laugh so hard. We used to LOVE those stupid notes. I must've gotten embarrassed and deleted all of mine because my answers were so dumb. Ohhh, how far we've come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome and hilarious. I, too, was all about these . . . especially the iTunes shuffle one. OMG I think I did it like 5 times. Thanks for sharing this--memory lane!!

    ReplyDelete