Thursday, March 14, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Do you remember when you had a Spring Break? Does it seem as long ago for you as it does for me? Maybe it isn't even as noticeable for you...but I work in a college town. Everyone is gone. And I'm here.

I want to be on the beach. Like I was for Spring Break 2007.


It was my freshman year of college and we were all irresponsible messes.

We packed about 15 people into two rooms at the Holiday Inn. One girl's boyfriend stole her car and wrecked it. I was out of commission for a whole day after drinking a water bottle full of not water before 9am. My ex boyfriend came down to surprise me merely hours before the new boy I had started seeing was supposed to show up. Ex boyfriend and I got back together and I left two days early.


Oh, and I wore purple and silver eyeshadow?

Okay, so maybe I don't want to go on Spring Break again. But I would like to have a week off work spent on the beach with friends. Let's do it.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. hah oh man!! drama!!! butttt yes, i need the beach anddd i really think businesses should start giving employees spring break. i mean, productivity would be so much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha! Hilarious! I am in for a beach trip any time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds freaking amazing! I taught high school up until this year so I still got spring break, though it wasn't the same as being a STUDENT on spring break! My most memorable spring break was senior year of high school--five of us went to Cancun. The pictures are hilarious and it was a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh spring break drama! We got kicked out of our hotel the 2nd day in PCB during my sophomore year because the guys we were with got in a fight...needless to say I've never been back there haha. New follower, can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha-- sounds like quite the adventure. I'm definitely down for a beach week, although not really "spring break" anymore... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the spring break I had in my senior year of high school. I haven't been able to take a break like that since and that has been X years (i'm not going to tell you that, that would give my age away...lol)
    @lestercompany, www.lesterillustrations.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete