Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Confessions

Click to Link Up

[1]

This might be a little bragadocious, but I confess that... I have so many things I'm looking forward to that I'm getting overwhelmed. This weekend in Oxford is the Grove Bowl, Grace Potter in the Grove, a crawfish boil, and a home baseball series against Alabama. Next weekend I'm going to Dallas. Then we have Double Decker and a home baseball series against Kentucky. The month will end with a Band of Horses concert...and then the next six months are already jam packed. Cue panic/excitement attack.


[2]

I confess that... I'm very bad about not wanting to go to the doctor or take medicine. My eyes have been red for a couple weeks and I was just dealing with it. (My sister's dog chewed up my glasses and I have been wearing my contacts daily. I just assumed that my dry eyes were not used to that.) Then I was told a story about a friend of a friend of a friend who had red eyes and didn't go to the doctor and now he's blind in one eye. I'm almost sure it was fabricated, but it was enough to get me to see a doctor. Well, as long as I can find somewhere that takes walk-ins.



[3]

I confess that... I almost made a very stupid drunk dial last night. I immediately realized it was a no-no and put my phone away. And then I left it away and forgot to bring it to work. I'm currently feeling some mixture of refreshment and anxiety without it.


[4]

And finally, I confess that... I only blogged today so I could participate in this linkup.





4 comments:

  1. Lol! What a horrible story about the blind eye. Hopefully that was fabricated ;-)
    You should totally be excited about your upcoming events! Sounds like a blast!! New GFC follower from the linkup
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a very exciting jam packed summer ahead of you. Enjoy, and happy friday!
    Stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be at the concert and the grove bowl tomorrow! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phat Rabbit is my JAM

    ReplyDelete