Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happenings

I have so many good posts floating around in my head and it would be a real shame if I just let them spill out without proper care. So, this morning. You get gibberish. (Because I missed you and wanted to post something.)


+I had a great time on vacation in Dallas. I bought this.
+I reread The Great Gatsby. It gets better every time. I cannot wait for the movie.
+I don't listen to country music, but this song is hilarious and awesome.
+I gave a second chance to someone who didn't even deserve the first. I'm sure we all know how that turned out. 
(Go ahead, say it. You told me so.)
+These guys are my current obsession. I can't get enough.
+My April goals aren't a complete failure so far. I'm ready to set some more for May!


Now, what's going on with you?

3 comments:

  1. I would never say "told ya so" you always hope for the best in those situations. Sorry he's still a turd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete