Monday, April 8, 2013

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

Happy Monday!

I had a rough day on Friday. It had a little something to do with a man boy. Don't worry, you'll get to read about it tomorrow.

But even though that's how my weekend got started and I was hurt (and still am)...it ended up being a great one. My friends wouldn't let me stay in and pout. So, Friday night, we went to the baseball game and then out to the bar. We drank and we danced and we laughed and I felt better. Then I got up early Saturday morning and drove to Missouri to witness two friends get married. We drank and we danced and we laughed and I felt better. Sunday, we made it back to Oxford for the baseball game. We didn't drink or dance but I felt better.

Every day, I'll feel better. Because I have the best friends in the world.



Cheers to a great week!



This was 19 years ago today.
My music blog now has posts!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry that boy almost ruined your weekend! hang in there sister! Love that pic of Rachel and yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you've lost weight! You look great.

    ReplyDelete