Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"Pick up another bad habit and let the games begin."

Last week, I was on the phone with B (my best friend from college) discussing plans for my potential visit. I had decided that because we're going to the beach in May and I already have plans to visit him in Dallas in July, August, and October, that it might not be such a good idea to go in April, too. Honestly, I just didn't want to drive all that way. 

So we got off the phone, both a little disappointed. And then he called me back about 15 minutes later with the news that I was coming because he had just booked me a plane ticket. Now I only have to drive two hours to the airport each way. 
I leave tomorrow. Woop woop.

But my semi-spontaneous trip to Dallas this weekend isn't even what I'm excited about. (Don't worry, B, I am excited.) But. One month from today. 30 days from today, I will be at the hangout music fest. On the beach. With B. Wearing this:


and this:


and this:



And watching this:



B and I are both slightly obsessed with Macklemore.



Only slightly.

Are you?


Cowboy Boots by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis on Grooveshark

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website,
    how can i subscribe for a weblog site? The account aided me a
    applicable deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

    Also visit my web blog ... 8560 ink

    ReplyDelete