Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Day in the Life of Faye




6am - 7:30am
Wake up, feed dogs, shower, discover Milo has been bad, love on Mosby, get ready, leave for work.




8:00am - 10:00am
Arrive at work, catch up on things I should have done Monday, work on checking off my to do list (all while adding more things to it).





11:00am - 12:00pm
There will likely be some kind of meeting, usually via Adobe Connect.





1:00pm - 2:00pm 
Lunch break at home with the pups.



3:00pm - 5:00pm 
Check Facebook & read blogs because I'm probably done with work for the day.






6:00pm
Whip up some dinner (usually for one), eat, clean.





7:00pm - 9:00pm 
Alone time with DVR or a book (and the pups).


9:30pm
Bedtime. Because I'm an old lady.



And that is my regular day. Maybe I should have detailed a day that includes happy hour drinks instead. Those are more fun.

3 comments:

  1. Its so nice you can go home for lunch and I only wish I were an old lady and wish I had gotten in bed last night at 9:30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds similar to my day minus being able to go home for lunch--lucky. And I totally agree with HH being more fun! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harper currently has pink hair too because she got in my nail polish. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete