Thursday, May 2, 2013

Expert?

Day 2 Prompt: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic).



Today's prompt threw me for a loop. Am I an expert on anything? I'm good at my job, but I'm no expert. I'm definitely not a relationship expert. I love music, but as I've admitted, I really know nothing about it. Now, I am an expert on all things Kurt Cobain. But I could go on and on and on about him, and I just don't have time for that. 

So I'll just focus on what I was an expert on today.

How to be hungover all day without letting your superiors know.

1. Wear glasses. This is the most important thing, because no matter how good you may feel, your eyes will give you away. If you don't wear contacts or glasses and your job doesn't permit you to wear sunglasses all day...get some faux lenses and put them on. Your bloodshot eyes aren't as noticeable through the lenses.

2. Dress comfortably. Today, I was to dress "business casual". I wore a cotton shift dress. Not exactly what I would call business casual, but I dressed it up with jewelry and cute shoes. You gotta make it work.

3. Drink lots of water. Or you will die.


And that's how I made it through today! What are you teaching us?



No comments:

Post a Comment