Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

This Tuesday definitely feels like a Monday, but I keep telling myself that it's basically almost Friday -- so I hope that's gonna get me through the week.


Weekend Roundup

+ Friday night, I went to the bar with some friends. I witnessed a "grown" man act like a child, met my favorite Rebel baseball player, and got to catch up with a lot of old friends.

+ Saturday, I laid out by the pool and then laid on the couch and watched two movies. Office Space and Snow White and the Huntsman. Both decent, but I probably wouldn't watch them again.

+ Sunday, I barely moved from the couch. I watched three movies. Hall Pass, Boys Don't Cry, and Prometheus. I had seen Boys Don't Cry when I was younger and remembered bits and pieces. Obviously I didn't really grasp the whole concept of the movie as a child, but now I do. And it's a good one. Hall Pass and Prometheus on the other hand? Hated them.

+ Monday I went to a family cookout (not my family) and was one of 6 adults. There were 10 kids between the ages of 4 and 16. It was an experience, that's for sure. But I had a good time with good people and good food.




Week Forecast

+ I'm hoping my sister will finally finish rereading The Great Gatsby so we can see the movie this week.

+ I have to give a presentation to a group of students about our online meeting tools...on Saturday. I might show up in my swimsuit and coverup.

+ New monthly goals on Saturday!

+ I'll be going to my second ever baby shower this weekend. So ready for baby Luke to get here!



How was your weekend? What do you have planned for the upcoming week?

No comments:

Post a Comment