Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bachelorette: Week 4

LA dates are over as the group heads to their first stop on their "journey" to find love...Atlantic City.



Brad gets a one on one where they ride amusement rides on the Boardwalk and have awkward dinner conversation and then walk up to the very top of a light house so Desiree can be out of breath when she tells him that he's not getting a rose.

For the group date... Brooks, Bryden, Zack K, Kasey, Drew, Juan Pablo, Zak W, Mikey, Ben, Michael, and Chris compete in the Bachelor's Mr. America Pageant. This was the cheesiest thing ever but I totally loved it (even if some of the guys considered stripping an appropriate talent). Somehow, Kasey won the pageant, but Zak W got the rose. 

Then there's a one on one with James. The pair fly over Sandy destruction with the Red Cross. Then, they meet a couple that survived the storm and give them their date to celebrate their anniversary. It was a lovely staged feel good story. Over dinner, James admitted that he cheated on his girlfriend when he was a freshman in college and Des says it worries her. That was like ten years ago, girl. And if I could have it my way, the relationships you have your freshman year of college wouldn't count anyway. It must not bother her too much, though, because he is given a rose as they join the cute couple to dance the night away to the tunes of the artist formerly known as Hootie.

At the cocktail party, Bryden seems doubtful about the process and his connection with Desiree. He considers sending himself home, but she asks him to stay. The editors do a great job of making it look like he had a long hesitation before accepting her rose at the rose ceremony, so props to them. If he does decide to leave, he can come on down to Oxford, MS and hang out with me.

After all the roses are given out, there's a lone man standing. I didn't even know who he was (it was Zack K) so it's a good thing that he's going home.

Still in the running are: Ben, Brooks, Bryden, Chris, Drew, James, Juan Pablo, Kasey, Michael, Mikey, and Zak W. 


My favorites are:

Brooks. He's kinda perfect for me. 

Drew. Why has he been hiding that body under all his cute jackets and sweaters?


Bryden. I just want to hug him. And kiss him, too.

Zak W. I don't know why I like him, but I do.

I've decided I do not like Ben anymore.


Who do you like? Who do you not like? Who do you think will end up with Des?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Brooks is very much your type. And I've never heard of Drew before this week, but whoa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not watching this season but I love reading the re-caps. It doesn't seem like the drama and staged feeling of the show has changed much... but I suppose that's the stuff that sucks us in, right? :-)

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete